If you are a animal enthusiast and love pugs, then come regularly for great news, like this information, about your favourite dog breed.
Do dogs feel shame? Probably not, experts sayThe Seattle TimesExamples: “Nope, I wasn’t in the trash again, but please help me get the lid off my neck,” pleads a Lab, and a doleful pug’s sign reads, “I poop on yoga mats.” … He also submitted photos to Lemire for dogshaming.com, which made Maymo even more famous.and more »…Do dogs feel shame? Probably not, experts say – The Seattle Times
If you would like to read additional articles about pugs, make sure to take a look and follow any of these articles below which have additional brilliant articles about pugs.
Interested in more celebrity pugs news?
- Pug vs K9 SWAT Dog – The Interrobang
- Do dogs feel shame? Probably not, experts say – The Seattle Times
- My best friend, Judy, died on March 7, 2000. – Your Houston News
- Packs of Yapping Chihuahuas Terrorize Town – Discovery News
- Confessions of a Pugophile | The joys and challenges of loving a pug